High Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter cookies. Low Carb. and yummy!
1 Cup Almond Meal Flour
2 Scoops Chocolate/Peanut Butter flavored Protein Powder
1/2 Cup Adam’s Peanut Butter
1/2 Cup Apple Sauce
1 tsp. Vanilla extract
1/2 Cup Dry Roasted, Unsalted Peanuts
1/3 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- In a large bowl, warm Peanut Butter for 30 seconds.
- Mix in Applesauce, vanilla and eggs.
- Stir in Flour and protein powder.
- Fold in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop by large Tablespoons onto un-greased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 14 minutes. Makes 16 cookies.
NUTRITION FACTS: EACH SERVING CONTAINS
If you enjoyed this recipe please leave feed back and Follow me on Facebook. 🙂